Assalamulaikum,
if you are not a muslim then this post may not make sense to you so I apologise, if you are a muslim, I would really like to know your view on this.....
Radde Kufr, also known as the fifth Kalima, when i showed my fil this kalima, he said that it was an innovation made up by normal people, they do this to and make good muslims bad......wow! what a statement to make, he really thinks he knows everything and anything that he hasnt come across is obviously made up for tghe sake of it. I was really hurt and i just said to him, tell me is what is said in this so bad? he replied no and i just left it at that. Everyone i asked about radde kufr said its always been there.
anyways this converstaion took place in front of my mother in law who said that there was no such thing. a few weeks later, bringing us to yesterday she was reading this bengali dua book and guess what there it was radde kufr..... " is this the kalimah you were refering to?" she asks me yes i reply. oh it does exist ...its in this bengali dua book.....now my dear readers this cahnges everything, if its in a BENGALI dua book then of course its right...but if i read it in taleem ul islam or taleem ul haq its a load of nonsense. I said to her fil said that it was a bad thuing, and she just looked humble.
i dont understand it, why do they give importance to anything that is in bengali over any other islamic book? why is it that if its in bengali then it is 100% ok.
3 comments:
Salaamu Alaikum!!
Perhaps it has to do with racism, or only trusting their own people...or not knowing enough to know who to trust outside of bengalis? I don't know sister. Alhamdullilah you have not fallen into that trap :). I hope all is well with you, inshallah.
As salaamu alaikum dear sister -
Wow, I would think that something like this would be an opportunity to learn if they didn't know of it before. I myself don't know about this, so I wouldn't just reject it, I would look it up and see what it was all about and not just toss it aside. Islam is a life-long journey, where we can learn til our last breath - so just because one may be older, doesn't mean we won't discover or learn something new about our Faith.
Yes, as AlabasterMuslim said, only trusting one's own community when it comes to such things when our Faith transcends all such superficial things (tribes, wealth, etc as was clearly shown during the Prophet's lifetime and the different people it affected, from the poorest in Makkah, to the great leaders.warriors of Quraish) contradicts what Islam is all about - that's how I see it at least.
Yes, hope all is well with you. Best wishes always Behn :-)
MF Bhaya
Taleemul Islam and taleemul haq are trust able books as far as i know
Post a Comment