Sunday, October 24, 2010

note to self...be more careful!!!

salaams
hope that you are all okay, almost had a heart attack today when i realised that i had replied to comments on my public blog using my private blog account therefore showing my photo...though the lower half of my face is covered it gives a lot about me away...yikes!!! i gotta be careful in future i was obviously not thinking about what I was doing !!! I have deleted all the comments..........and to the sister Just me please write to me at bangladeshiwife@live.co.uk

oh man feel like a complete idiot.....also big sorry to ETERNAL PEACE ...sorry sis for being a stranger inshaAllah will email you tonight ...got no credits!!

5 comments:

aneebaba said...

Salaam Sis - Oh no!!! Yup, gotta be creaful with all this technology, it can play tricks on ya! :-)

LOL@ no credits . . I here that a lot from my best friend here, she's British as well :-)

Nice to hear from you nonetheless Sis!

Br. MF

WhiteOrchid said...

salams sis, how have you been doing? Haven't visited your blog in ages so I thought i'd drop by and say hi. Hope u're well:)

Just_me said...

Salams and lol. I must say I did wonder how gutsy of you to have your pic up. Inshallah you shall be getting an email from me soon. xxx

Queen said...

- salam muslim first,

Oh how stupid of me, honestly i felt sick when i saw my picture there, if e
ver i do this in the future pls let me know!!!!

yeah i am always running out of credits...story of my life!!
hope that you are well bhai!

- Salam white orchid
hi hun hope that you are well, hope that things are going well for yiou...yeah its been a long time!!

Salam just me,
eeks....gutsy...lol...my heart did a flip when i realised what i had done....just shows that I am not tthinking straight a lot of the time....look forward to hearing from you.

.::Tuttie::. said...

i can't read yourprivate blog. the email is my private one in.modesty you know? you dig?

and oh man i missed an importunity to see you!