Assalamuaalykum,
To everyone who left comments on my last post i think you all deserve an explanation at the least, as this has come out of the blue.
I cant be exactly who I want because i am worried about being found out, the thing is i think about consequences, but there is nothing that people can actually do to me apart from give me the cold shoulder and for what? writing what I feel due to their actions....but it still bothers me. There is so much That I have in this heart of mine and I want to talk about it on my blog but the thing is it will give me away, I don't know who will be reading it. I get mini heart attacks when I see people from my neighbouring town visit...I just don't know what to do!
I have met so many diverse people on my blog, I have muslims and non muslims, I have make up artists, reverts, from so many backgrounds and if you know me then you will know I admire people who have reverted to Islam......so amazing, belly dancers, other religious groups, teenagers, mums and a few male readers too, and I think it is wonderful, I love variety and diversity, and without this blog I would not have met anybody. I did not think for a minute when I started writing this blog to myself that I would meet so many wonderful people. That is the disadvantage of going private. I really love my readers, some of the advice given believe it or not I have followed. There are some beautiful people that I have grown to love who have followed me on my journey, it has been around about 8 months I think could be 9. This blog has helped me vent my anger and refresh my mind, by writing and reading I am stopping my mind from turning into mush. I felt so down writing what i did yesterday and believe me your comments were so touching and I almost wanted to say....stop im not going anywhere!
I myself had thought when Sarah from faith in writing had said a while back that she was going to close her blog, how horrible i would feel if Sarah were to do that, and then I was thinking of other sisters that I have grown close to how I would hate it if they suddenly said good bye. ....I hate goodbyes....
My time at my mums is nearing its end and I feel sick at the thought of having to go back to my in laws house, how can I explain the feeling to you : dread, queasiness, sorrow. I know I will just fall into my stupid depression, I have enjoyed just writing normal nice things and going back there, you sisters will only find me blogging about depressing mundane things... ( see I think about your welfare)
The above things have been on my mind for a long time but yesterday I had no intention of saying what I did, when I woke up in the morning.............then i started to read some peoples blogs etc that are not on my blog list and I wish i never had stepped out of my little circle, because as I kept going I was shocked to say the least about what people were saying, it disillusioned me to hear what muslims were saying about fellow muslims.
Okay I believe that on your own blog you have the right to say what you want, people can like it or lump it, on the same reasoning I believe that people have the right to respond to something as they please, whether its liked or not, but to have someone ripped apart, I cant deal with, to have someone call someone disgusting names is atrocious. I felt really really upset, especially since I knew and like the person in question, it really hurt to read and may Allah give her the strength to stay strong.
I wish I could write freely to you all without the worry, I want to tell you all how everything happened what made me this person that I am. Do you sisters understand my dilemma? I do want to write....but i want to write without editing, i want to write uncut versions. .... please advise me what the best approach is. I will however be taking a break from it just till I can feel good about the whole blogging world. I am so so so sorry to my recent followers on this blog and my health blog, who have joined and now Im going, please hang on until I have cleared my head a bit. Just want you to know I LOVE YOU ALL, warts and all :)
23 comments:
ahh sis i feel like crying,come give me a hug i wish i was next to you...i thought blog was freedom of speech but i have yet to learn something different,im contemplaiting on wheather i should put blog on private and only invite ppl i wish to talk and read my thoughts..your are always in my dua's sis i can only imagine how hard it must be to live with both inlaws,im leaving with one and thats enough for me,masha'allah sis you are such a strong person and i truely admire you for that,insha'allah one day i can have such amazing patience as you do.insha'allah you and your family are well sis... please dont stay away for to long you will greatly missed..
take care sis
lots of love
skye =D wsalaamz
PLEASE start a private blog. PLEASE? That way invite only the readers you want and keep this blog to write about lighter things? PLEASE?
take care sis
I understand where you're coming from. It's natural to feel afraid that people woould find out who you are.
We will miss you sis. We may not always comment on your posts, but we have remembered you in our duas when you've been going through a lot.
Perhaps you could make your blog private , like tuttie suggested?? If you find solace in blogging, i really don't think you should give it all up.
Just remember that you are a very strong person & Allah will give you the courage to get through this. These are just tests sis, you'll be fine InshallaAllah.
my dearest queen
i understand everything youre talking about..and it is very sad that some of the people say the things they do...especially muslim against muslim. that i dont understand.
but what just breaks me the most is u having to go back to ur inlaws after youve been so light and happy at your own mums....this makes no sense. that you are a slave to someone elses parents and u are totally unhappy...and they think they own you. i will make the BIGGEST dua to Allah that He will change the minds and hearts of your inlaws and that they can finally see ur unhappiness and how theyve caused it.
i love you Queen..ur warts too~!!
I agree, write a private blog. I' m addicted to you already!!! :)
'even though i don't really understand what you're saying, it's fun to listen'
Awwww Queen! I totally understand! Its scary the thought of someone somehow reading you blog. Because the consequences could be huge. You won't start a private blog? Inshallah, just take a break and then if you decide for sure for sure you don't want to continue your blog then write a final post..again lol. We all love you queen! Take care of yourself!
salaamu alaikum,
AlabasterMuslim
Oh, such a sweet message but still so cryptic???!! lol. Queen!!
I love you dearly and will miss you on your break, and if you never come back.... :(
I feel the same way, I feel that I am judged no matter what I say sometimes... and yet still I edit myself TO A GREAT EXTENT. Some days I wish I could say "This is really me!! This is really what I think about, dream about, and aspire to be" but I feel (i know) that it will not be liked. So i never say it. And if I do say things about my parents I get harsh comments, or I get upset when no one comments, lol.Same with comments about my husband at times.
It is very hard to keep up your blog persona, I think. And I know that sometimes I get into a real complaining mode on here and I complain and complain. Sometimes I could just call myself "Complaints in Writing"
Anyway, Ilove you. Whatever you decide to do, please know that you can always contact me. I'm at swillou2@yahoo.com
I WILL MISS YOU!!
Could you tell me it again?
Salam Skye - Love you lots hun, thank you for your duas, I left a msg on your blog, hope you read it!
salam Tuttie, be a good girl wont you and look after and look out for my friends,especially Alabaster she is so young! Inshallah I will decide what the next step is for me. Love you XX
salam Umarah,
Take care too sis and Allah bless you.xxxxx
salam White orchard,
Thank you for your lovely words and above all for your prayers, please keep praying for me sis. Inshallah I will remember you in my duas. Inshallah I will think about the private blog thing, thank you for your email ad. You take care sis love Queen xxxxxx
Salam Jana,
hey beautiful, just pray for me sis that I have the strength to endure my next prison sentence, I feel so down thinking about it, but am tryinghard to enjoy last couple of days.
Love you lots Jana xxxx
Salam Anchor girl,
Inshallah sis I will consider it, you take care of yourself, and may Allah bless you. XXXXX queen
hi wgaw......which part didnt you understand lol! dont say any of it!My uncle lives in your home town beautiful place!
Salam Alabster,
hey hun thanks for your beautiful words, I'm asking Tuttie to look after you my little one, because you are too nice! Thanks for the email, inshallah sis I will get back to you!love you QueenXXXXX
Hi sarah,
I really hope that things work out for you as i know you have things (like everyone ) that you are trying to work out. Thanks for your email ad, hopefully I will get in touch. take care sarah and keep smiling with that cute girl of yours! love you xxxxxx
Salam My getaway,
did you want the ad again?
Yep, could you send it to me again? Thanks!
When one door closes, another opens.
thats all there is to say.
-The Muslim Kid-
Post a Comment