Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Au revoir

Assalamualikum sisters,
I hope that everyone is well, Thank you to everyone who has found me and followed me through my life's trial, I appreciate all the comments, the prayers, the advice that my sisters have taken time to give to me and I have come to become very fond of each of you. But I am at a point in my life where I am unsure about who I am and what I want to do with my life... i am unsure about this blogging world, where people end up misunderstanding others, myself included, because things are taken in the wrong way or said without much thought attached, but meaning no harm. I want to say goodbye to you all, and that I have enjoyed knowing you, - I want to discover who I am and what I stand for, I have to face my fears and my insecurities and most of all I want to workout out how to be a Good muslim, a good wife and mother. I dont know if i want to make this a permanent goodbye or a temporary break, I will think about it and get back to you all Inshallah Tonight after I break my fast and relax and think over things.

lots of love, duaas and best wishes
Queen

12 comments:

jazain said...

ya Allah..Queen! whats happened? did i miss something? oh how i would hate to see you go. honestly ...i have your email but i love your blog and you so much..ive taken breaks before but i pray you wont stay away inshallah.

your sister

jana

Empress Anisa said...

Go ahead and take your break... it might help you in discovering where you're at with yourslef and what's the next step in your life!

I'm always a couple of clicks away: cococherokeegirl@hotmail.com

I'm always here if u need me.... send me your email address- love ya!

eternal peace said...

salaams sis with sadness i bid you goodbye hoping its temporary and inshaAllah once you have collected your thoughts you will return to us.
its been nice knowing you aswell your houmour and wit mashaAllah one of its kind!
hope you remember me in your du'as and I shall remember you inshaAllah
wasalam
xxxx

Shirley Sunman said...

Good luck with your journey, whereever it may take you.

Sweet Escape said...

Salam alaykum sister. Oh I so hope it's temporary. But if that's what you need then so be. But don't let what people say or do in this blogging world get to you at all, it's so not worth it. Take care.

Skye said...

salaamz sis please dont go,u will be very missed,but i also understand where ur comming from, but honestly we will miss you so much..insha'allah u r well sis and ur family take care mwahh wsalaam

*crys in the corner begging Ms Queen to stay*

beyond said...

will miss u a lot

.::Tuttie::. said...

WHAT!?

that being said, I hope you find what you are looking for. You have my email so don't be a stranger.

NoR said...

salaam sis,

as much as i respect yr decision but pleasse dont go away permanently, just take a short hiatus or something...i dun know u personally, but tru blogging its like we've know each other somehow.

take a deep breathe and come back soon when u are ready OK.

take care,

just in case...i'll leave u my email.

nbajuri@hotmail.com

Strawberrylife said...

Oh, I willmiss you a lot if you go. But I understand your decision. I want to do the same a lot of days, thinking that people influence me here, or try to, and maybe it is not in the best way.
I will always hope the best for you and your family.
xx Sarah

AlabasterMuslim said...

Asalaamu Alaikum Queen,
I'll miss you sister! You were my first blog subscriber, and the first person i knew who had the guts to tell us what was going on in her VERY personal life. Inshallah i hope that you find what you are looking for. I know we have said this again and again, but i think you will find yourself when you leave. Never ever let anyone tear down your deen, you have kept it thus far! Inshallah i hope that Allah allows you to come to terms with whatever you find inside yourself, when you find it, and eventually come back to blogging. My email is Kajal_plz(at)yahoo.com. If you ever need anyone to b**ch to i'll totally be here!!!!!!
All my love to a sister in Islam,
AlabasterMuslim

WhiteOrchid said...

why???? I've love your blog and have really enjoyed reading your posts. If you think it's the right thing to do, then go ahead. May ALaah help you find yourself sis. Do drop by my blog whenever you can. Hope to see u back soon! :)

w.orchid.89@gmail.com