oh queen! I hate goodbye's :(well you take good care of yourself then, and I will pray that Allah gives you the strength to stand up to ur in-laws. Do keep in touch! w.orchid.89@gmail.com
You will be missed! I really do hope you come back soon. Till then, take all the time you need to find yourself and reflect.
queen. PLEASE keep in touch with me i still want to meet you.
do you think perhaps youre getting depressed again and perhaps angry too for having to go back to the in laws home (they dont even deserve to be called in laws)??
i would be angry as hell..i would!!
queen you are one of my absolute favorite ppl here in blogdom and i am feeling so fretful that youre going!! you have my email address.
Queen, in the short time that I got to know you I have never wished so hard for someone to be happy...
I hope you find your happiness...more so I hope you MAKE your OWN happiness - realise that you deserve as much as any other person in your life and that your MORE than just a DIL, wife, mother - you are YOU.
Please take care of yourself, look after your beautiful children and always know the blogging world is waiting for you with open arms if you decide to come back :)
I love you Queen! Take care! You will be missed :(. Don't lose my email and write down my blog url so you can contact me that way if you do come back. albastermuslim.blogspot.com. Take care of yourself and your children and your husband. Inshallah i hope Allah blesses you many times over and over and helps you find what you are looking for. Asalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
omg im going to miss hun mwahhhh please if u ever need someone to talk to or anything my email is _skye_@live.com im going to miss u, you are in my dua's. mwahhh salaamz my queen =D
salaams beautiful, after reading your explanation i totally understand your reasons for leaving blogland but hope one day you will come back again i'm not good at goodbyes(hate them hate them) going to miss you baad sis you take care of yourself(yes i know its not easy but you got to) and your beautiful children
i dont know of any other way to keep in touch as i dont want publise my email address and i suspect you dont either,but khayr inshaAllah
How sad! I wish you all the best & insha'Allah you will one day find peace and solace. Remember this is Ramadhan, so take full advantage of it and seek help from Allah (swt) because that is ultimately where the solution lies. May your prayers be accepted, insha'Allah. We will miss you!
None of my words will make a difference or ease the situation you are in..I cannot even fully comprehend the pain you're in all i can do is pray for you...may you be so blessed in your life and become so successful and happy that you forget all the sorrows in life
From what I gather from your writings, you're one sweet and kind hearted person and deserve all the happiness in the world.
May Allah reward you every happiness of life. Ameen.
Salam white orchid, Yeah I hate goodbyes too, gonna miss venting my anger lol....my hub does not know what is about to hit him! Inshallah sis i will keep in touch, it may not be consistent, but inshallah I will. Take care.love queen
salam Albaster, gonna miss you too hun, will inshallah email you when I can, and i have your blog. Take care of yourself and I hope that Allah blesses with children very soon Inshallah.
salam Ruhguzar, hi hun, sorry I didnt do that post you wanted me to, I didnt think that things would pan out like this. have you left your email? Inshallah i will find it in the other comments i have to compile the ones that my dear sisters have left before I take of all posts. Take care hun love Queen xxxxx
salam Natasha, thank you sis, i will really miss writing to you all, you know i find myself thinking " got to write about that later" there is so much left unsaid, but Inshallah maybe one day, you will get to know the real Queen. Yes i will keep in mind the virtues of ramadhan and try to make the most of it.
salam Paknomad, Im sorry bro about my last question to you i just wanted to know how you would deal with such a situation. thank you for your advice and thank you for your prayers.
I wish that we could live happily together but unfortunately that is not so, our relationships are so false.
Bhai I hope that Allah blesses you witth a beautiful pious wife and i hope that she will be understanding of your parents and that your parents too will understand her...and have a nice open relationship, Ameen, I will get in touch with you and follow you through inshallah. ( by the way may urdu is not bad!)
Salam Bilqees, thank you for your kind words sis, and ameen to your prayers for me. I hope that you will remain happy in your life and life brings you success in all the good that you do ameen. love queen.xx
I sincerely hope that this isnt the end! I've just come back from staying at my brothers hse and to take a break from the visiting in laws to see this sad news :(
Inshsllah Allah will ease ur pain and grant u neverending happiness :)
Assalam aapi Im sorry I hadn’t read ur posts the past few days. I have been busy with classes. And since you changed ur background, I havnt been able to read ur blog on mobile (the background doesn’t load easily…I always need my lappy to read ur blog). Know wat aapi? Im happy that you are going, but my reasons are sifferent from urs. i really want you to take time out for urself, wid urself. trust in Allah and pray hard and ask Him to show you the way out of the mess He has put you into. At the end of the day aapa, it’s you with your life. It’s not us and our comments. We can only say things wat we think is best, and living thousands of miles away from u, I can only TRY to understand ur pain.. and I can only give u some comfort thru words, if at all. But that is not all that u need at this moment. U need to fite for ur kids and ur life, ad u hav to do it on ur own. Our prayers will always be with you. Always. But the action has to be ur own. Wen I started reading ur blog, there weren’t many followers…. And u wrote stuffs that hurt me and if u remember all I used to tell in the beginning was that u shud move out of that house… later I understud that u cant, for reasons I wud never trouble u to reveal to me, if u don’t wish. So the only thing I cud do was pray for u… coz tell me, wat else can I do? I can only pray to Allah to help you and ask you to help urself. I cant even tell ki fine Queen aapi.. make me a friend somehow and the next time there’s a lot of work at home, I shall drop in as a friend and give u a helping hand… im far away.. and I cant do anything. Later wen u got so many readers, I kind of started getin irritated by some comments, im realy sorry im saying this. I know you love ur readers… but there are a few comments that I found so totally fake.. so totally superficial that I kind of hated them…. Am sorry again for sayin this.. u mite not like that im talki this way bout ur readers, but well… im sory.. that’s all… There were people who were only repeating the words.. they were only talking bad bout ur in-laws and full stop.. nothing after that… firstly, I believe that a person shud be able to give solutions… if you cant give a solution, you shud hav the intention to share the pain. Ther’s no point in just getting together and repeating wat u wrote. And there was another thing I feared actually.. U know there’s this another blog that I wudn name here.. but the lady has dedicated her entire blog to a certain sad aspect of her life. And she has many followers, many… and she gets many comments… but later I started feeling that why doesn’t she write anything gud…… why does she write only the bad side of things.. and why, even wen something gud is happening, she has to write at the end of the post “I know it will not last” or “I know he will break his promise”… and then I realized ki her readers are actually fuelling it…. u see.. they come there to read the sadness in her life…. And she is getting so much support from one side (the internet) that subconsciously she has become dependent on it and now she is ready to have a pessimistic look on her real lfe… the life that she’s actually living… only so that she may not lose the love she’s getting on the internet. Do you get wat I mean? I was scared that this mite happen to you. I was scared that u mite grow a dependence on the support in the form of commentsthat u r getting.
And trust me u shud never depend on comments. I am not saying that u did. Wat im saying is that I fear u mite.. and I don’t want it to happen. Don’t misunderstand me plz. If something that I write dosnt appear ok.. just ask me and I’ll clarify.. but plz don’t misunderstand me. I know one thing very well aapi… 90% of the people you meet in this world don’t give a shit bout how another person is feeling. If you think I too am one of them, you can. I have no defence. But aapi, whether u feel I care for u or not, I want you to realize that for many.. and MANY .. ur life mite become just a story. Why else wud anyone say that he is addicted to ur blog… I mean/////// I for one will never say that. Wat dyu mean by addiction?? Im addicted to alcohol, I cant live widout it… I get withdrawal symptoms wen I stop drinking… and then u say it for this blog… this blog speaks of sadness… the pain that someone is goin thru..how can u be addicted to someone’s pain.. dyu realize wat u r speaking??? Oh.. maybe u r tryin to be funny.. well then my sense of humour is really bad…am sorry aapi am getting all worked up…maybe im being paranoid… maybe ive met too amny bad people in my life… whatever!! But I really hated a few coments that u’ve been getin off-late. I don’t want anyone to corrupt ur mind. The satan plays in many ways aapi… u r elder to me…it seems like chhota mooh badi baat…but plz try to understand wat im telling. I want u to trust in Allah and face it… in whichever way YOU think is best.
U know ther was this blog by a sister- Vera, I think.. maybe u’ve read it… this sister herself was a second wife and later her husband got another wife over her… her entire blog was bout the difficulties in her life….and I must salute that woman for how hard she’s struggled to take things in the best of ways. She put her faith in Allah and tried her best to be at good terms wid this other wife… the blog was quite a boost to ur imaan actually.. but u know.. the comments there too were a mixture of gud and bad…. I don’t mean bad in the sense of bad.. but bad in a subtle way.. wat I mean is that they sympathise wid you.. they don’t empathise…. This sister had finally shut down her blog saying that she was getting influenced by her reader’s comments.. she was not being angry at her readers…. Just saying that she didn’t want that influence…… I had found the blog long after it had been closed… I don’t know if she’s got back to bloggin ya nahi… Newaz.. Wat I mean is… I don want u to live ur life based on wat WE tel …. Im not sayin that u r doing it… wat im saying is that you SHUD NEVER do it….you shud do wat ur heart says and we inshaAllah will be there. I really don’t want anything to go wrong in ur life aapi.
Know wat??? My own mummy had a very tuff life.. a very very tuf one.. I had thot I wud write bout her and then show it to u.. maybe that wud help u find faith. I had always wanted to write bout someone else…I had started writing ‘zaitoon’….it was bout a single woman but later after you blog entered my life, I thot I’ll include my mummy’s life too.. and edited ‘zaitoon’ to include mummy…. I started a blog… see it in Jalpari.. it’s linked there… but I never got to write even a single page after that… am sorry I cud not…..i really wanted to tell u bout my mummy… Maybe some other time, if Allah wills.
Just know that, good things surely happen to good people. And since you are showing such a lot of sabr, since u r putting up wid such a lot of mess… good things will surely happen to u. I really want u to take time out. If you ever decide to come back, you’ll always find us here…inshaAllah… I only hope that when you do come….. you come back wid posts full of happiness… and probably a blog where you don’t have to hide ur identity.. a blog where u post pics of ur kids and tell us wat u did at the weekend… where u post recipes and where u show us Indians some lovely views of the UK.. :) … I wish all turns out beautiful. It’s Ramzaan and the shaitaan is locked up… inshaAllah all will be gr8 .. whatever decision u take (or have already taken) will have a good result. Im sory again for bitching bout ur other readers … I love you and I wud never want people to sympathise wid ppl I love… so that’s the reason. But im really sorry for getting mad at SOME of ur readers…. Have a very wonderful life aapi…. Be brave. Tolerate till tolerance is permitted… coz even over tolerance is a sin. May Allah guide you and be wid you. You will always be in my prayers. Always. If u can… plz do mail me once in a while… just a hello will do.. moonbeamz_kiran@yahoo.co.in that’s my id…. And if u r on orkut .. do add me.. my profile is linked in my blog… Im on facebuk too.. but I hardly ever visit that stupid site…I find it too complicated. In any way.. plz do keep in touch wid me…. See, I don’t live in a nearby town… u don’t need to be afraid of me. So go now and sort out the problems…. And come back with a blog I wud really wish to get addicted to, come back with a smile on ur face and hug me and say, “I did it!” Find ur peace…….
Salam almas, hun, oaky crappy urdu but here goes, mein appki comments ke jawaab bahut juld likonghi, plesae zara intezaar karna, kyoun ke muje ese vese jawab nahin dena, love you xxxxxx
Jana, skye, tuttie, man you guys really know how to pull on the heart strings!!!!
I miss blogging to you guys to, honestly i am feeling down about it, i am still gonna read your blogs to keep up to date with you guys but most likely not gonna comment so that i keep to what I said....you see with me i have to make a clean break, but your comments so sweet had to reply. I promise Inshallah that i will get in touch with all of you as i have your email, inshallah soon. LOVE YOU SKYE,LOVE YOU JANA,LOVE YOU TUTTIE. BIG HUGGGGSSSSSS FROM QUEEN.
Salaamu Alaikum Queen: Inshallah i hope things are going well with you! Just got done making Dua for you and i thought i'd stop by and say hi! i know your hiding somewhere...behind that screen or somewhere!
salaamz queen just checking up on u insha'allah you and your family are doing well.. i miss ur posts i cant wait till u get back if do come back insha'allah.. miss you lotsss lovee skye x0x0
Salaamu Alaikum Queen! Inshallah i hope you are doing well!!!!! email me at alabastermuslim@gmail.com ..... I didn't get any emails from you, i'm not sure why. Please please pleaseeeee email me!!!! I miss you so much Queen, i have so many questions to ask you apaa! :D oh yeah, you didn't know i knew that word huhhh??? well i do HEHE. Inshallah you and your family are in the best iman and health, ameen. with all my love, ALABASTERMUSLIM
40 comments:
oh queen! I hate goodbye's :(well you take good care of yourself then, and I will pray that Allah gives you the strength to stand up to ur in-laws. Do keep in touch! w.orchid.89@gmail.com
You will be missed! I really do hope you come back soon. Till then, take all the time you need to find yourself and reflect.
Salams sis, xoxo
queen. PLEASE keep in touch with me i still want to meet you.
do you think perhaps youre getting depressed again and perhaps angry too for having to go back to the in laws home (they dont even deserve to be called in laws)??
i would be angry as hell..i would!!
queen you are one of my absolute favorite ppl here in blogdom and i am feeling so fretful that youre going!! you have my email address.
Queen, in the short time that I got to know you I have never wished so hard for someone to be happy...
I hope you find your happiness...more so I hope you MAKE your OWN happiness - realise that you deserve as much as any other person in your life and that your MORE than just a DIL, wife, mother - you are YOU.
Please take care of yourself, look after your beautiful children and always know the blogging world is waiting for you with open arms if you decide to come back :)
God bless :) Lots of hugs :)
Silvara
I love you Queen! Take care! You will be missed :(. Don't lose my email and write down my blog url so you can contact me that way if you do come back. albastermuslim.blogspot.com. Take care of yourself and your children and your husband. Inshallah i hope Allah blesses you many times over and over and helps you find what you are looking for.
Asalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
Love ya, hope u find peace and the happiness u deserve, I want to keep in touch, u got my email..
keep strong , things will get better,Inshallah
love
-Ruhguzar
omg im going to miss hun mwahhhh please if u ever need someone to talk to or anything my email is _skye_@live.com im going to miss u, you are in my dua's. mwahhh salaamz my queen =D
salaams beautiful,
after reading your explanation i totally understand your reasons for leaving blogland but hope one day you will come back again
i'm not good at goodbyes(hate them hate them) going to miss you baad sis you take care of yourself(yes i know its not easy but you got to) and your beautiful children
i dont know of any other way to keep in touch as i dont want publise my email address and i suspect you dont either,but khayr inshaAllah
by the way will you still be visiting our blogs?
wasalam
xxx
How sad! I wish you all the best & insha'Allah you will one day find peace and solace. Remember this is Ramadhan, so take full advantage of it and seek help from Allah (swt) because that is ultimately where the solution lies. May your prayers be accepted, insha'Allah. We will miss you!
Salam Sister,
None of my words will make a difference or ease the situation you are in..I cannot even fully comprehend the pain you're in all i can do is pray for you...may you be so blessed in your life and become so successful and happy that you forget all the sorrows in life
From what I gather from your writings, you're one sweet and kind hearted person and deserve all the happiness in the world.
May Allah reward you every happiness of life. Ameen.
**lots of love**
**prayers**
Dearest Queen, i'm really sad to see you leave, but you have to do what's best for you,so you go girl!!!!
May Allah grant you all the strength and courage to do what you need to, and more ,aameen!!!!
Lots of love and warm hugs from me to you!!!!!
Salam white orchid,
Yeah I hate goodbyes too, gonna miss venting my anger lol....my hub does not know what is about to hit him!
Inshallah sis i will keep in touch, it may not be consistent, but inshallah I will. Take care.love queen
Salam Jana,
I have left a message at your private blog love youxxxxxxx
Hi silvara,
your words were really touching, thank you. If i come back to the blogging world, i will get in touch via your blog.
i am gonna try and find happiness in my life, for myself my kids and especially for my hub.
Take care hun
love Queen xxxxx
salam Albaster,
gonna miss you too hun, will inshallah email you when I can, and i have your blog. Take care of yourself and I hope that Allah blesses with children very soon Inshallah.
salam Ruhguzar,
hi hun, sorry I didnt do that post you wanted me to, I didnt think that things would pan out like this. have you left your email? Inshallah i will find it in the other comments i have to compile the ones that my dear sisters have left before I take of all posts. Take care hun
love Queen xxxxx
salam Skye, take care hun, you dont kniow how much you inspire me, inshallah I will get in touch with you. Take care sis
love Queen xxxx
Salam eternal peace,
xxxxxxxx
salam Natasha,
thank you sis, i will really miss writing to you all, you know i find myself thinking " got to write about that later"
there is so much left unsaid, but Inshallah maybe one day, you will get to know the real Queen. Yes i will keep in mind the virtues of ramadhan and try to make the most of it.
salam Paknomad,
Im sorry bro about my last question to you i just wanted to know how you would deal with such a situation. thank you for your advice and thank you for your prayers.
I wish that we could live happily together but unfortunately that is not so, our relationships are so false.
Bhai I hope that Allah blesses you witth a beautiful pious wife and i hope that she will be understanding of your parents and that your parents too will understand her...and have a nice open relationship, Ameen, I will get in touch with you and follow you through inshallah. ( by the way may urdu is not bad!)
salam, Queen
Salam Bilqees,
thank you for your kind words sis, and ameen to your prayers for me. I hope that you will remain happy in your life and life brings you success in all the good that you do ameen.
love queen.xx
I sincerely hope that this isnt the end! I've just come back from staying at my brothers hse and to take a break from the visiting in laws to see this sad news :(
Inshsllah Allah will ease ur pain and grant u neverending happiness :)
take cre
Assalam aapi
Im sorry I hadn’t read ur posts the past few days. I have been busy with classes. And since you changed ur background, I havnt been able to read ur blog on mobile (the background doesn’t load easily…I always need my lappy to read ur blog).
Know wat aapi?
Im happy that you are going, but my reasons are sifferent from urs. i really want you to take time out for urself, wid urself. trust in Allah and pray hard and ask Him to show you the way out of the mess He has put you into.
At the end of the day aapa, it’s you with your life. It’s not us and our comments.
We can only say things wat we think is best, and living thousands of miles away from u, I can only TRY to understand ur pain.. and I can only give u some comfort thru words, if at all. But that is not all that u need at this moment. U need to fite for ur kids and ur life, ad u hav to do it on ur own. Our prayers will always be with you. Always. But the action has to be ur own.
Wen I started reading ur blog, there weren’t many followers…. And u wrote stuffs that hurt me and if u remember all I used to tell in the beginning was that u shud move out of that house… later I understud that u cant, for reasons I wud never trouble u to reveal to me, if u don’t wish. So the only thing I cud do was pray for u… coz tell me, wat else can I do? I can only pray to Allah to help you and ask you to help urself. I cant even tell ki fine Queen aapi.. make me a friend somehow and the next time there’s a lot of work at home, I shall drop in as a friend and give u a helping hand… im far away.. and I cant do anything.
Later wen u got so many readers, I kind of started getin irritated by some comments, im realy sorry im saying this. I know you love ur readers… but there are a few comments that I found so totally fake.. so totally superficial that I kind of hated them…. Am sorry again for sayin this.. u mite not like that im talki this way bout ur readers, but well… im sory.. that’s all…
There were people who were only repeating the words.. they were only talking bad bout ur in-laws and full stop.. nothing after that… firstly, I believe that a person shud be able to give solutions… if you cant give a solution, you shud hav the intention to share the pain. Ther’s no point in just getting together and repeating wat u wrote.
And there was another thing I feared actually..
U know there’s this another blog that I wudn name here.. but the lady has dedicated her entire blog to a certain sad aspect of her life. And she has many followers, many… and she gets many comments… but later I started feeling that why doesn’t she write anything gud…… why does she write only the bad side of things.. and why, even wen something gud is happening, she has to write at the end of the post “I know it will not last” or “I know he will break his promise”… and then I realized ki her readers are actually fuelling it…. u see.. they come there to read the sadness in her life…. And she is getting so much support from one side (the internet) that subconsciously she has become dependent on it and now she is ready to have a pessimistic look on her real lfe… the life that she’s actually living… only so that she may not lose the love she’s getting on the internet.
Do you get wat I mean? I was scared that this mite happen to you. I was scared that u mite grow a dependence on the support in the form of commentsthat u r getting.
And trust me u shud never depend on comments. I am not saying that u did. Wat im saying is that I fear u mite.. and I don’t want it to happen. Don’t misunderstand me plz. If something that I write dosnt appear ok.. just ask me and I’ll clarify.. but plz don’t misunderstand me.
I know one thing very well aapi… 90% of the people you meet in this world don’t give a shit bout how another person is feeling. If you think I too am one of them, you can. I have no defence. But aapi, whether u feel I care for u or not, I want you to realize that for many.. and MANY .. ur life mite become just a story. Why else wud anyone say that he is addicted to ur blog… I mean/////// I for one will never say that. Wat dyu mean by addiction?? Im addicted to alcohol, I cant live widout it… I get withdrawal symptoms wen I stop drinking… and then u say it for this blog… this blog speaks of sadness… the pain that someone is goin thru..how can u be addicted to someone’s pain.. dyu realize wat u r speaking??? Oh.. maybe u r tryin to be funny.. well then my sense of humour is really bad…am sorry aapi am getting all worked up…maybe im being paranoid… maybe ive met too amny bad people in my life… whatever!!
But I really hated a few coments that u’ve been getin off-late.
I don’t want anyone to corrupt ur mind.
The satan plays in many ways aapi… u r elder to me…it seems like chhota mooh badi baat…but plz try to understand wat im telling.
I want u to trust in Allah and face it… in whichever way YOU think is best.
U know ther was this blog by a sister- Vera, I think.. maybe u’ve read it… this sister herself was a second wife and later her husband got another wife over her… her entire blog was bout the difficulties in her life….and I must salute that woman for how hard she’s struggled to take things in the best of ways. She put her faith in Allah and tried her best to be at good terms wid this other wife… the blog was quite a boost to ur imaan actually.. but u know.. the comments there too were a mixture of gud and bad…. I don’t mean bad in the sense of bad.. but bad in a subtle way.. wat I mean is that they sympathise wid you.. they don’t empathise…. This sister had finally shut down her blog saying that she was getting influenced by her reader’s comments.. she was not being angry at her readers…. Just saying that she didn’t want that influence…… I had found the blog long after it had been closed… I don’t know if she’s got back to bloggin ya nahi…
Newaz..
Wat I mean is… I don want u to live ur life based on wat WE tel …. Im not sayin that u r doing it… wat im saying is that you SHUD NEVER do it….you shud do wat ur heart says and we inshaAllah will be there.
I really don’t want anything to go wrong in ur life aapi.
Know wat??? My own mummy had a very tuff life.. a very very tuf one.. I had thot I wud write bout her and then show it to u.. maybe that wud help u find faith. I had always wanted to write bout someone else…I had started writing ‘zaitoon’….it was bout a single woman but later after you blog entered my life, I thot I’ll include my mummy’s life too.. and edited ‘zaitoon’ to include mummy…. I started a blog… see it in Jalpari.. it’s linked there… but I never got to write even a single page after that… am sorry I cud not…..i really wanted to tell u bout my mummy…
Maybe some other time, if Allah wills.
Just know that, good things surely happen to good people. And since you are showing such a lot of sabr, since u r putting up wid such a lot of mess… good things will surely happen to u.
I really want u to take time out.
If you ever decide to come back, you’ll always find us here…inshaAllah…
I only hope that when you do come….. you come back wid posts full of happiness… and probably a blog where you don’t have to hide ur identity.. a blog where u post pics of ur kids and tell us wat u did at the weekend… where u post recipes and where u show us Indians some lovely views of the UK.. :) … I wish all turns out beautiful.
It’s Ramzaan and the shaitaan is locked up… inshaAllah all will be gr8 .. whatever decision u take (or have already taken) will have a good result.
Im sory again for bitching bout ur other readers … I love you and I wud never want people to sympathise wid ppl I love… so that’s the reason. But im really sorry for getting mad at SOME of ur readers….
Have a very wonderful life aapi….
Be brave. Tolerate till tolerance is permitted… coz even over tolerance is a sin.
May Allah guide you and be wid you. You will always be in my prayers. Always.
If u can… plz do mail me once in a while… just a hello will do..
moonbeamz_kiran@yahoo.co.in
that’s my id….
And if u r on orkut .. do add me.. my profile is linked in my blog…
Im on facebuk too.. but I hardly ever visit that stupid site…I find it too complicated.
In any way.. plz do keep in touch wid me…. See, I don’t live in a nearby town… u don’t need to be afraid of me.
So go now and sort out the problems…. And come back with a blog I wud really wish to get addicted to, come back with a smile on ur face and hug me and say, “I did it!”
Find ur peace…….
Allllllll the love I can give
Almas.
Khudahafiz.
Queen I already miss u =(
me too skye!
NO. I refuse. I absolutely refuse.
sigh. you haven't been online recently. do you not love me anymore?
Salam almas, hun, oaky crappy urdu but here goes, mein appki comments ke jawaab bahut juld likonghi, plesae zara intezaar karna, kyoun ke muje ese vese jawab nahin dena, love you xxxxxx
Jana, skye, tuttie,
man you guys really know how to pull on the heart strings!!!!
I miss blogging to you guys to, honestly i am feeling down about it, i am still gonna read your blogs to keep up to date with you guys but most likely not gonna comment so that i keep to what I said....you see with me i have to make a clean break, but your comments so sweet had to reply.
I promise Inshallah that i will get in touch with all of you as i have your email, inshallah soon.
LOVE YOU SKYE,LOVE YOU JANA,LOVE YOU TUTTIE. BIG HUGGGGSSSSSS FROM QUEEN.
Take care and be safe!!!
How do i get ur email? I dont have a blog..
Ruhguzar
You've gone? As in temp Ramadhan break or perm gone?? What happened?! Keep well sis xx
Salaamu Alaikum Queen:
Inshallah i hope things are going well with you! Just got done making Dua for you and i thought i'd stop by and say hi! i know your hiding somewhere...behind that screen or somewhere!
*cryzzzz* i miss Queen =( insha'allah you and your family are well my Queen... tc salaamz x0x0
Salaamz Queen
Eid Mubarak to u and ur family
hope u have a great day sis
mwahhh xoxo
salaamz queen just checking up on u insha'allah you and your family are doing well.. i miss ur posts i cant wait till u get back if do come back insha'allah.. miss you lotsss lovee skye x0x0
salam skye i wrote u an email at eid i cant understand why you may not have got it as it appears as sent in my account?
Salaamu Alaikum Queen! Inshallah i hope you are doing well!!!!!
email me at alabastermuslim@gmail.com
..... I didn't get any emails from you, i'm not sure why.
Please please pleaseeeee email me!!!! I miss you so much Queen, i have so many questions to ask you apaa! :D
oh yeah, you didn't know i knew that word huhhh??? well i do HEHE. Inshallah you and your family are in the best iman and health, ameen.
with all my love,
ALABASTERMUSLIM
Salam Queen hope you're doing well. I forgot your email that you gave a while back. Can you send it to me? Thanks!
Salam Queen hope you're doing well. I forgot your email that you gave a while back. Can you send it to me? Thanks!
Post a Comment