Remember I wrote about how my fil is always questioning whether i make halaal food or not..well listen to this im in the kitchen...
fil "are you making something to eat?
Me "no"
fil "how come you have stopped making snacks now"
me thinking perfect opportunity...
me "well there is no point you are so suspicious of everything I make you question whether its halaal"
yes it felt good to say!! I am gonna make a point of throwing everything that he attacks me with at given opportunities in his face!!
His daughter came to stay the weekend and sent most of the time eating and eating, and then has the cheek to say oh theres nothing to eat here.before she left ( yes thats because you and your brats ate it all)..we made two extra curries for her even though there were 3 curries already the day she came ..and cooked more the second day..i made salad, she had soup with bread,crisps, chocolate bars,hot chocolate.and these are just snacks not even the meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner).i cooked 4 pans of rice over two days and she says we had nothing!!!aarrrrgggghhhhh
its really bad with snow here and when she took her kids out in the snow her father said nothing....when i did it he brought it up 3 times, how could i make my kids walk in the snow...so i said in the nicest way possible remember when you r daughter did it , it was okay then nothing at all...he didnt reply.
yes its so petty but the war of words are on, i am going to engrave every comment he makes and make sure that i have it to hand to throw back at him...during another conversation...he must hate me.
6 comments:
Asalaamu Alaikum!
It does sound like he hates you (sorry!!) that is what I would think...I've known you for a while now so I can't really say that maybe you just misreading him :/ .
Inshallah he'll get the point when you start showing him the faults in what he has been saying!!
And possibly get a lock on your door :)
I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I know you well enough by now to know the last thing you could ever do is just be spiteful or hateful, so don't even let yourself start to wonder at that if you doubt yourself in a few days. You are doing the right thing standing up for youself and doing it much nicer than anyone I know would. I'm so proud of you!! seriously!
LOL this sounds like such an Indian soap drama. I'm sorry i hope things get better. I know how harrowing this must feel. But use your words carefully. He musn't think that he's being directly "attacked" LOL
salam alabaster...
It is a strange relationship that we have...do you know at the start of my marriage he was the only one that i liked!!! i know i totally forgot that i ever felt this way about hin until i came upon something i wrote in my diary...strange how things change!
lala...
salams oh dear i feel so bad for saying this but you were under a different name before right? i dont want to say what incase i make a fool of myself...
im so sorry my memories not what it use to be.. thank you for your lovely words. I do not want to be nasty really its not in my nature but i am just fed up taking it.
salams splendid..
you know what my life would make one blockbuster of an indian soap...lol! yes you are right i have got to do this in a way that wont cause me even more grief i will take into account what everyone has said.
sister,
That doesn't sound healthy and it doesn't sound like it could end well. I suggest you get counseling, even if by yourself with your local imam. May Allah help you, sister.
Yes, I used MJ. I dont mind posting it here and there as long as it's not on the header of my blog or as a siggy anymore! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment