Salaam,
I cant believe how long its been since i last written! I had not noticed that my background had been removed so i have just put one on temp until i can fix it. Also I read Jana little blog post on me only the other day....how sweet, thank you Jana, that really touched me. I am so sorry for just going like that i really just havent had the time to blog its been manic here, but I have missed the blogging community so much (((HUGS)))))...also a big apology for not continuing my story on my private blog, i havent checked that in agaes!
well what can I say, since the last time I wrote there have been so many incidents, so many events so much tension within myself, but Allah has also given me some respite from all of this as well. My inlaws are in full working order, my mil ...well what can i say things are different between us, not a good different mind you....even though I have known her for almost a decade i cant work that woman out. She is having trouble dealing with my new attitude, which is not anything bad just me silently getting on with my life only difference is I am telling her I am doing this and that rather than asking her permission...for heavens sake I am a grown woman and a mother too.
my mother in law is playing a very childish game and i have decided not to play her games, if she wants to spend her time being grumpy and picking on me then Allah help her, i am not gonna react to her bitchiness, I am not gonna let her make me feel guilty about anything. I do not need to ask her permission if i want to go to town, or take my kids out. I have spent too much time doing this crap. what I am gonna do is do the little things in life which normal people wont think twice about and not feel all panicky. ...it is hard though, like the other day I went out with my hub and we surpassed our two hour time limit and it was hard to stay calm , as inside i was thinking of how she would react......I am sure that i will get there eventually. please pray for me.
Im not gonna be writing during ramadhan , so happy ramadhan to everyone.
I hope that we can all make the most of this blessed month, plesae rememeber me in yiour prayers.
love you all always
8 comments:
alhamdulillah...i missed you so so so much my friend and sister!!! i was getting worried that beloved mil had chopped your head and served it to the family lol.
im so happy that youre doing better and though i will miss you during Ramadan, im happy that you came now.
so Ramadan kareem to you and all of your family inshallah!!
ramadan mubarak. inshallah you and your family have a great month of joy n happiness
Ramadan Mubarak Sis - good to hear from you. Take good care. Lots of love to you, hubby and kids.
MF Bhaya.
Ramadan mubarak to you and your family!
That's the way to go! No more letting her control you and your family like that.
salaams darling!good to see you back alhamdulillah have missed you, i'm glad your being proactive alhamdulillah eventually she'll get used to the new you and she'll just have to deal with it:-) heres to a positive ramadhaan inshaAllah may Allah bless us with the greatest ramadhaan ever :-) ameen
love you xxxx
Ramadan Kareem. I think you're going the right way about it, you're an adult!
Queeny!!! I miss you!! I love you!! lol.
Inshallah I hope everything continues to go well with you, inshallah!!
As always, you are in my prayers!!
<3
As Salaam Alaiki Dear I don't know what happen to my last comment. Any way hope your well looking forward to a read Ramadhan Mubarak.
Post a Comment