assalamualikum,
i know you dont get many posts like this from me, so here it is.....I AM HAPPY mashAllah,....and no i am not at my mums or have moved out I am still in the same place, but I am happy. Dont know how long this will last but who cares I AM gonna enjoy the moment. I thank Allah for bringing me out of my depression and for giving me goals to aim for, I have a lot that I want to do. I thank Allah for my husband and kids, my sisters,my parents, and of course all my friends in blog world. Just need to focus and remember that I am a human and my inlaws CANNOT control me on the same level I only have ALLAH to fear and not them. It is hard I do admit I do still get the panic attacks if I am out for longer than a couple of hours but I reassure myself in my head that I am not committing a crime nor am I doing anything wrong by wanting to get fresh air with my hub and kids. I love you all.
9 comments:
I'm glad you are happy! Inshallah this will last :)
Aww, so glad to hear this Sis! May it continue insha'allah. We love you right back - fisibilillah!
Alhamdulllillllahhh i'm so happy for you queeny! Being happy is the best :). Inshallah your happiness will last and increase, ameen!
wohoo!long may it last inshaAllah ameen xxx
alhamdulillah, so nice to hear you a in happy happy mood.
*cheers*
alhamdulillah!
May Allah swt keep making it easier for you ameen.
alhamdulillah and subhanallah! shhhh lets stay quiet in case the in laws notice that youre happy, they may try to sabotage it.
your happiness made me smile.
thank you
there's a few things that will help u if u embody them completely.
1-they own their own behavior. their behave cannot affect you(unles you let it). they do not honor you by the way they treat u neither dishonor u. their treatment of you reflects on their own personality.
so whatever they say..should bounce off you..as if like yuv got a mirror around u..
i was going crazy a while back myself although my situation was quite different. and this above concept has changed me.
2-you need to have your own life and you and your hub need to be on same page about your "freedom" .
3-you also need your own space .. i think u live w/ them?
Asa! I just came across your blog. It's quite inspiring. M'A. Following you now =)
Post a Comment