Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random post alert.

i was supposed to be posting more during the holidays, but it has not been the case. I particularly wanted to write something in my private blog, and I really wanted Jana, for you to read it, but as I Have time constraints inshallAllah I will try and do it in the near future.
what I might do is write down instances/conversations that take place between my inlaws. they are gonna be really random. I am gonna head back to them with a positive attitude, my main focus is gonna be myself, kids and hub, not in anyway an order of importance! so heres to me!!

4 comments:

eternal peace said...

heres to you sweety indeed xoxoxox

jazain said...

INSHALLAH!!! cheers and here's to you my friend!!

.::Tuttie::. said...

inshaAllah, I can't access your private blog for some reason

Queen said...

salam eternal peace....
love you babes!

Jana...
Stay strong babes my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tuttie:
what email address is it? give it to me and i will see whats up.