when you really think you know someone, and then that person can look you right in the eye and lie so coldly and blatantly? Then you are left knocked for six and wondering did you ever really know that person, and you are not angry but hurt that you got this person oh so wrong. Who the hell is this person? in reality you can never know someone as well as you think you do. Best not to have expectations...best to lett it all go and never trust anyone.
2 comments:
DITTO!
I've been there...in fact, still sitting here wondering "what the heck? Who the heck?"
I often think that if I am honest-which I am very by default-then surely honesty will be thrown back at me, those around me would feel a little extra guilt for being dishonest to a person who holds it in such high regard...but I am afraid I am wrong?!
InshaAllah you are doing good and your Mother is resting and healing fine.
hmm...by dishonesty of some people you cant let go your nature of trusting people....
It happened to those who usually trust people easily.
Dont worry...you will survive...thats what I say to my heart when encounter dishonest people...and they are all around you...with honest ones too.
hmm....I have a quote at the end of my blog...which is :
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
Thanks for sharing...such reflexsive post...hmmmm....
Post a Comment