Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Another test.
oh Allah you test ur slaves so much, plesae help my family through this difficult time. we have found out something that could change our family unit forever, and i pray to the Almightty to be kind and merciful to us, maybe we got it wrong. I cant even write about here or my private blog i just feel so lonely right now with no one here to even talk to. This is nothing to do with the inlaws its my own family. I feel so upset i wish someone would hug me and tell me its allright, i just want to be comforted i think i will need a hug from my kids. I ask you my dear friends to stop for a moment and pray for my family especially my parents as they will be affected the most, you dont have to leave a comment but I beg you please pray. Allah knows we need them. I am dreading the outcome of this and as usual it is me that has been landed with the role of sorting things out, i feel so weak, i know i am a mother and i am no longer 20 something but i feel like a kid i just want it all to go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dearest Sister Queen - I will surely pray for you, your family and as you said, your parents. I wish, as your little brother in Islam comfort you in person somehow, in a halal way of course. Alas, all I can do is do as you say, and offer du'a. Unfortunately, I am a very affectionate person, so it only comes naturally when I hear someone, such as you, and especially one of my Sisters in Islam is in distress. Indeed, these are all a test from the Almighty and pray he will see you through it and may it easy for you, as much as possible.
Just now that my and I'm sure the other readers' hearts are with you in your pain. We not experience the pain itself, but our hearts are indeed heavy hearing this, whatever it might be.
With the best of intentions, my love and du'a to you and those close to you. Sending my "hug" through the virtual world and through the power of du'a.
hmmm...Inshallah dont worry...dear...
Allah is here to help all of us and HE never let any of HIS diciple alone...
Just have faith...Inshallah everything will turn good for you...
Dont worry....and a hug from me...
May Allah SWT make whatever the situation is turn out for the best...may the outcome be what is good for your dear parents and your family. I am sending you a hug all the way from California...i wish i was there so i could hug you and comfort you and maybe if i could do anything to help, then help you.
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah,
oh sis, I am so sorry whatever it is this rough time you are going through.
May Allah give you and your family strength and patience and help you all get through this time quickly.
Post a Comment