Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have been tagged by MINTY!

Thanks minty for the tag, im sorry its a bit depressing.


things I was doing 10 years ago:

I was a student, enjoying life. Had friends.

single and independent very much involved with community activities and crazy about crafty things. Learning to drive.

Loving learning about Islam, was at an all imaan high

Very disciplined, outspoken, bubbly and happy

Really into my looks in terms of natural beauty, e.g home made masks, massage, didn't do make up apart from eyeliner.

5 things on my to do list

Organise my self, learn to control my fustration, get out of this hell hole

To experience a nice pregnancy without pointing fingers, to bring up a child and love it without anyone questioning their gender, colour or size.

Travel

Make my relationships better, Love my husband, be a better wife

be a better mother, sister and daughter.


snacks i like

Salads, especially Pizza Hut ones! YUM

crisps followed by a very cold fizzy drink

Chocolate ...I LOVE CHOCOLATE

Proper english style fish and chips YUMMMMMMYYYYY ( thats not a snack is it )

Indian food ( I LOVE SPICE)...again not a snack


Things i would do if i was a millionaire

Help my family with all their debts

Move away from all my inlaws as far as possible

get hired help for my MIL ( I would be gone so someone has to take over)

Help orphans and under priviliged children, build schools and mosques, places of education. Help the elderly.

I would invest and save for the future of my kids


5 places i lived

Bangladesh

uk - parents home

uk - Prison...sorry inlaws house


5 jobs i have ;had

I HAD a career in my chosen profession

housewife

slave

Full time mum ( that is a 24/7 job)


I am thinking about who to tag!

3 comments:

jazain said...

my dear friend!! youre still a bubbly person and still a wonderful person. its never too late to find your dreams and aspirations. perhaps one day youll have that money and your husband will provide you with your own home and the wicked king/queen can hire a maid.

i missed you alot while you were away!!

Queen said...

hey Jana salam, hope that you are well! I hope that you are right and that is not too late!

love you

Twizzle said...

I am so sorry you sometimes feel like you are a slave and in prison.

It really is ashame your in-laws cannot see the efforts you make and also see that your living situation really isn't ideal.

It would at least help to bare it all if they were very very nice with you.