Happy Birthday to me....
yes i am a year older...and yes it hurts to be a year older, cuz im still in my silly rut!
but i guess Alhamdulilah i am grateful for what i have....
still living with inlaws...check
inlaws still a pain in the backside...check
still living in one bedroom kids and all....check
i guess it could be worse, i could be one of those dils who had control freaks for inlaws...oh my God how stupid of me ..I am!
12 comments:
LOL sorry for laughing but it was funny how you ended the post. At least you have your sense of humor, right? (check)
Sooo how old ARE you? I think you told me once but i forgot...
Don't worry, you don't really have to tell me. I understand, being a lady and all.
Happy Birthday funny lady!
hey albaster i will email you my age!! lol... i love you hun!
yeah i guess all i have is humour otherwise i think it is depression!
thank you baji.....
Happy birthday
Living with ur in laws..wow u must be strong ( seriously) I could never ever bear that, even my in laws are propably less annoying than urs.
I wish 4 u that u can move out soon and have a place where u have ur own room :)
happy birfday to you
you live in a zoo,
you look like a monkey,
and you smell like one TOO!
beautiful rendition from the movie Madagascar. (kid film)
happy birfday.
thank you mimsha, i dont know about strong, but i have been patient.
Happy Bday to u !
May all our wishes come true. ameen
tuttie :
thankyou...you have got certain aspects right...my dwelling can be likened to a zoo. though Alhamdulilah i dont smell or look like a monkey ;)...yet....
thank you nor!
May Allah shower you with many many blessings and give you sabr
Sorry I am late to wish you all the wonderful things-happiness, health and love-for the upcoming year. Birthdays for me are always the same as what you've written here lol...I think what is different? Nothing? okay, on to the next year lol
But remember, you can make it better..you at least have that power. Just gotta believe in it.
I love you for the sake of Allah and wish nothing but the best for you.
Take care
p/s/ I didn't forget about the email-been really busy this week. InshaAllah I will get to it today
thank you I am nobody.....
i am stuck in a rut and getting out of it is hard.
ameen to your duass...no worries with the email!
Post a Comment