Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help needed

Okay so I tried so many times to create a new private blog but it wont let me, says that i must verify my account by providing a mobile number......has things changed that much in 4 months....
what are my options because i really dont want to be giving out my mobile number, but i do want to go private....can anyone help me?

4 comments:

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Hey Queen!

I think you go to your blog settings...then permissions then you can choose the people you will invite to see your blog. I think that's how it works. I hope this work.

AlabasterMuslim said...

Salaamu Alaikum Queen!
There is a tab to make your blog private...idk why its asking you to send something to your phone. But they won't spam you...i think it'd be safe.

Otherwise, make a new one inshallah!
and fast, we are all dying for some serious serious updates! :D

Queen said...

hi
thanks zerin and albaster,
i wanted to create a new blog and leave this one, but it woudnt allow me to create it said i must give me mobile number so taht it could text me, so yes my other option is to make this blog private. I am presuming thati would need actual email address in order to invite someone. i am bursting to write, pray that i dont explode!

Dugi said...

wordpress.com doesn't require any mobile number authentication. Only an email address. It does private blogs perfectly.
You enter the email addresses of people whom you want to access your blog with a specific password.

you can also just do a whole blog with each post password protected. That is much simpler. Also available on wordpress.